Subho Vijoy (শুভ বিজয়া ) Friends,
First few line are for those who don’t understand the meaning of Subho Bijoy . Bijoya / Vijoy means Victory and Subho means Auspicious then “Shubho Bijoya” means “The Auspicious Victory”. Shubo Bijoya is celebrated from the last day of Durga Puja for about a period of one month( till Kali Puja/ Diwali ) after Maa Durga destroyed the demon Mahishasur in a ten daylong battle. This victory is a celebration of the victory of good over evil.
If you want to know more about Maa Durga and Mahishasur. Google it.
Friend Maa Durga win over Mahishasur on 10 th day (The day is known as Vijay Dakhsmi ). Ok Thats Great.
Now we should write what we do in these 10 day…..
- We become Vegetarian (Who Still think He is Hindu )
- Behave like a Friend with Enemy as well as Friends.
- Start worshiping Maa Durga. (Generally We do whole year)
- Wear New Dress.
- Some more…
As 10th day end what we do. Lets Count that also
- Start Eating Non Vegetarian Things Again. Did we are on wrong path. So we are changing our Eating behavior. Why Maa Durga not suggest you to Bhog (offer food) her non- Vegetarian Items . Because that is not for human. In Gita it is alos mentioned that we can eat only those things which Krishna used to Eat / or you offer to Krishna i.e. Bhog to Krishna.
- And remind the moment of Puja and Wait for next Puja.
Friends Hinduism always suggest you satwik/ pawitra (pure) food. So Become Vegetarian and Enjoy your Life.