Finally Facebook Messenger Is On Windows Phone after 2 year wait. Approx 2 year ago Facebook Messenger launched for Android and IOS.
You can download Facebook Messenger directly from the Windows Phone Store — right here. If you search for Facebook Messenger on the store still brings up rival IM apps and Facebook’s main app, instead of Messenger.
Some features of Facebook Messenger for Windows Phone listed at the store include:
- Get to all your messages without having to open Facebook.
- Bring your conversations to life with stickers and send photos privately.
- Have group conversations and make plans on the go.
- Share your location so people know when you’re nearby.
- Know when people have seen your messages.
- See who’s using Messenger and who’s active on Facebook.
- Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
- Turn off notifications when you’re working, sleeping or just need a break.
- Never lose your conversation history or contacts.
The most important is Facebook Messenger for Window Phone doesn’t support a few features available for other platforms, such as voice messaging, and chat heads.
“With Facebook Messenger, you will be able to see who’s online for a private or group chat, send a private message, and bring messages to life with pictures and stickers. You can also share your location so people can know if you are nearby. All your Facebook friends are automatically added to the People Tab for you to get started sending messages but you can also import new contacts too.” By Window Phone Blog